Patented Dual Capsule Microphone
The V-Mic D4 DUO lets you capture the story you want to tell, from every angle. With its unique dual-capsule design and utility, the V-Mic D4 DUO allows you, for the first time ever, to record the audio coming from behind the camera in full fidelity.
Patent No# ZL202020003381.X, ZL202030182756.9
AUX 3.5mm Input
The D4 DUO also has a very special feature that exemplifies our company motto of “Do More. Carry Less.” Its 3.5mm AUX input bypasses audio from the rear capsule and sends it to the right channel of your camera – perfect for adding a lav mic.
No Batteries Needed
The V-Mic D4 DUO runs completely off of the 3V Plug-In Power provided by your camera’s microphone jack. Plus, the 3V Plug-In Power is passed along through the 3.5mm input jack on the D4 DUO, allowing you to use passive TRS lavalier microphones.
Custom Rycote® Shock mount
Deity Microphones and Rycote partnered up to create a custom thermoplastic polyester shockmount for the V-Mic D4 DUO that is stiff enough to support the weight and keep the microphone balanced, but also prevents camera handling noise from being transferred to the microphone.
- Dual Cardioid Pickup Patterns
- Rear capsule’s audio levels are balanced against the front capsule’s audio levels
- Durable metal body
- Only Weighs 40 Grams
- 3.5mm Input for lavaliers microphones or wireless receivers
- Custom Rycote® LYRE shockmount
- 1/4″ and 3/8″ threaded mounting options
- Rotational cold shoe lock features 8 cable management slots
What’s in the box:
- 1x V-Mic D4 DUO
- 2x Faux Fur Windscreens
- 1x Rycote Shockmount
- 1x Yellow 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable